About the Online Privacy Statement:
- Max India Limited ("Max India") and our operating subsidiaries (“Max Group Companies”) value and protect your privacy. The objective of this Online Privacy Statement is to explain regarding the private information we collect, use, and share and to explain the privacy choices that you can make and the information you share with us will be treated with care on this website (“Website”). Please read this Online Privacy Statement before you visit this Website.
- This Online Privacy Statement applies solely to: (a) personal information collected through this Website, and (b) Indian visitors to this Website.
- The Website provides links to other sites by allowing the user to leave this site to access Max Group Companies (each a "Hyper-Link Site"). This Online Privacy Statement does not apply in respect of any information you may provide or which may be collected while on the Hyper-Link Sites. Please read the privacy policies on the relevant Hyper-Link Sites before providing any of your personal information on such sites.
The Information We Collect
- Max India does not automatically collect your "IP Address" used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type, version and operating system. However, it is likely that some of our Hyper-Linked Sites may collect your IP Address when you browse this Website, for example average time spent on this Website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, statistical data and/or any other relevant information about your online experience.
How We May Use your Information
- If you contact us by e-mail or postal mail, you are
voluntarily releasing personal and other information to us. Max India may
collect your name, company name, e-mail address and any other information
voluntarily provided by you, and use such information for the following
- E-mail Newsletters related to Max India or the Max Group Companies.
- Account Service Information. We
may send you e-mail service notifications which include e-mails that
provide account information, answer your questions, or fulfill a legal or
regulatory disclosure requirement.
- Max India may use your information to enable us to provide you better services. The Max Group Companies whose websites you may access from the Hyper-Link Sites may use your information to see which pages you visit within the Hyper-Link Sites, which websites you visited before using the Hyper-Link Sites, and which websites you may visit after leaving the Hyper-Link Sites. This enables the Max Group Companies to develop statistics which help us to understand how our users may use the Hyper-Link Sites. The Hyper-Link Sites use this information in the aggregate to measure and improve the Hyper-Link Sites.
- Max India does not sell or share personal information collected via this Website or via the e-mails covered by this Online Privacy Statement with entities outside of Max India so that they can independently market their own products and services directly to you.
- Max India may share your information within Max Group Companies as required or permitted by law. Max India may also use and disclose personal information in connection with security-related or law enforcement investigations, or in the course of co-operating with government or quasi-government authorities or complying with legal requirements. We may use all personal information and use any other information for statistical or scientific purposes.
- If you have questions about this Online Privacy Statement, you may call us on + 91 11 26933610 or write to us on e-mail i/d email@example.com.
- If you have concerns or questions about use of your personal information on any of our Hyper-Link Sites, you may call the relevant contact person as may be provided on the Hyper-Link Sites.
Modifications to this Online Privacy Statement
- Max India reserves the right to amend, modify this Online Privacy Statement and post online any such revisions on this Website. Any such changes will be effective upon posting.