- With uber-guru Ram Charan b his side, Max India's Analjit Singh dares to dream big.
- Owners privilege
- Analjit Singh to consolidate holding in Max
- Max value
- Vodafone-rich Asim, Analjit top taxpayers
- Climbing every mountain
- GOLDMAN SACHS TAKES 9.4% IN MAX INDIA FOR $ 115 MN
- Satyam no wake-up call: governance given go-by
- Analjit firms may get Rs 550 cr from KKR
- Altruist or Opportunist?
- Who's the host?
- A service advantage
- FIPB defers call on Voda pie sale by Singh, Ghosh
- Analjit chasing money, not time
- EIH to give Analjit bigger welcome
- My Leadership Style
- Analjit Singh checks into hotel biz with EIH
- The More Things Change
- Help At Hand
- Max starts talks to sell 23% to New York Life
Max India Limited
Mr Analjit Singh is the Founder
& Chairman of Max India Limited, a billion dollar plus conglomerate, with
interests in life insurance, health care, health insurance, senior living, contract research and speciality packaging
films. A self-made entrepreneur Mr Analjit Singh was awarded Padma Bhushan, one
of India’s top civilian honours, by the President of India in 2011. Under his leadership, Max India has emerged
as one of India’s leading companies for service excellence.
An alumnus of Doon School and Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi, Mr Analjit Singh holds an MBA from Graduate School of Management, Boston University. He is the non-executive Chairman of Vodafone India and a Director on the boards of several leading companies such as Tata Global Beverages and Sofina NV/SA, Belgium. He is a member of Prime Minister’s Joint Indo-US CEOs Forum and the Chairman of CII’s National Committee on Insurance & Pension. He has been felicitated by Senator Hillary Clinton, former US Secretary of State on behalf of Indian American Centre for Political Awareness for his outstanding achievement in presenting the international community with an understanding of a modern and vibrant India and for creating several successful joint ventures with leading American companies and promoting business ties with the USA.
He is a member of the Executive Board of the Indian School of Business (ISB), India’s top ranked B-School, and Chairman of Board of Governors of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee- India’s oldest engineering college. An Honorary Consul General of the Republic of San Marino in India, Mr Analjit Singh has in past served as the Chairman of Board of Governors of the Doon School and as Chairman of the Mohali Campus Advisory Board of the ISB.
Through his role as the Chairman of the Max India Foundation and Bhai Mohan Singh Foundation, he is actively involved in social service and philanthropy. He was recently awarded the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award (Service Category) and the Golden Peacock Award for Leadership and Service Excellence.
- Proposed Speaking points – Max India Annual Day 2010
- Proposed Speaking points – Chairman’s Award, MHC
- Proposed speaking points – BAS Chief Guest at the Institute of Technology & Management, Gurgaon
- Proposed speaking points – Max Bupa Launch Town Hall
- Speaking points – India Inc. 500 Awards
- BAS Speech points: Mohali and Bhatinda groundbreaking ceremony
- BAS Speech points: MSF Annual Day 2009
- BAS Speech points: Max Cancer Care Center launch
- BAS Speech points: NRZOI Conference
- BAS Speech to NYL Board