- With uber-guru Ram Charan b his side, Max India's Analjit Singh dares to dream big.
- Owners privilege
- Analjit Singh to consolidate holding in Max
- Max value
- Vodafone-rich Asim, Analjit top taxpayers
- Climbing every mountain
- GOLDMAN SACHS TAKES 9.4% IN MAX INDIA FOR $ 115 MN
- Satyam no wake-up call: governance given go-by
- Analjit firms may get Rs 550 cr from KKR
- Altruist or Opportunist?
- Who's the host?
- A service advantage
- FIPB defers call on Voda pie sale by Singh, Ghosh
- Analjit chasing money, not time
- EIH to give Analjit bigger welcome
- My Leadership Style
- Analjit Singh checks into hotel biz with EIH
- The More Things Change
- Help At Hand
- Max starts talks to sell 23% to New York Life
Max India Limited
Mr. Analjit Singh is the Founder and Non-Executive Chairman of Max India, Max Life and Max Speciality Films. An industry statesman, he was awarded the Padma Bhushan, one of India’s top civilian honours in 2011. He is also the Chairman of Vodafone India, and is on the Board of Tata Global Beverages and Sofina NV/SA, Belgium. He has significant interests in real estate in India and lifestyle related ventures in the Western Cape, South Africa, pertaining to viticulture, wine making and hospitality. Mr. Singh is a member of the Founder Executive Board of the Indian School of Business (ISB), India’s top ranked B-School, and has served as Chairman of Board of Governors of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee – India’s most prestigious engineering college. He was awarded the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award (Service Category) in 2012 and the US India Business Council Leadership Award in 2013. In 2014, he was awarded with Spain’s second highest civilian honour, the Knight Commander of the Order of Queen Isabella. He is an alumnus of Doon School and Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC), Delhi University, and holds an MBA from Boston University. Mr. Singh also serves as the Honorary Consul General of the Republic of San Marino in India.
- Proposed Speaking points – Max India Annual Day 2010
- Proposed Speaking points – Chairman’s Award, MHC
- Proposed speaking points – BAS Chief Guest at the Institute of Technology & Management, Gurgaon
- Proposed speaking points – Max Bupa Launch Town Hall
- Speaking points – India Inc. 500 Awards
- BAS Speech points: Mohali and Bhatinda groundbreaking ceremony
- BAS Speech points: MSF Annual Day 2009
- BAS Speech points: Max Cancer Care Center launch
- BAS Speech points: NRZOI Conference
- BAS Speech to NYL Board