- With uber-guru Ram Charan b his side, Max India's Analjit Singh dares to dream big.
- Owners privilege
- Analjit Singh to consolidate holding in Max
- Max value
- Vodafone-rich Asim, Analjit top taxpayers
- Climbing every mountain
- GOLDMAN SACHS TAKES 9.4% IN MAX INDIA FOR $ 115 MN
- Satyam no wake-up call: governance given go-by
- Analjit firms may get Rs 550 cr from KKR
- Altruist or Opportunist?
- Who's the host?
- A service advantage
- FIPB defers call on Voda pie sale by Singh, Ghosh
- Analjit chasing money, not time
- EIH to give Analjit bigger welcome
- My Leadership Style
- Analjit Singh checks into hotel biz with EIH
- The More Things Change
- Help At Hand
- Max starts talks to sell 23% to New York Life
Max India Limited
Mr Analjit Singh is the Founder Chairman of Max India Limited, a two billion dollar enterprise, with interests in life insurance (Max Life), health care (Max Healthcare), health insurance (Max Bupa), senior living (Antara), contract research (Max Neeman) and speciality packaging films (Max Speciality Films). Max India Group is renowned for service excellence and has successful joint ventures with some of the pre-eminent firms of the world including Mitsui Sumitomo of Japan, Life Healthcare of South Africa and Bupa Plc of the United Kingdom.
A self-made entrepreneur Mr Analjit Singh was awarded Padma Bhushan, one of India’s top civilian honours, by the President of India in 2011.
An alumnus of Doon School and Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi, Mr Analjit Singh holds an MBA from Graduate School of Management, Boston University. He is the non-executive Chairman of Vodafone India and a Director on the boards of Tata Global Beverages and Sofina NV/SA, Belgium.
He has been felicitated by Senator Hillary Clinton, former US Secretary of State on behalf of Indian American Centre for Political Awareness for his outstanding achievement in presenting the international community with an understanding of a modern and vibrant India and for creating several successful joint ventures with leading American companies and promoting business ties with the USA.
Mr Analjit Singh has served as the co-chair of Prabodhan, a unique forum for facilitating closer and more effective engagement between European and Indian decision makers and opinion leaders. Mr Ratan Tata-Chairman Emeritus of Tata Group and Vittorio Colao-Group Chief Executive of Vodafone are the co-partons of Prabodhan, while Anshu Jain –Co-CEO of Deutsche Bank and Marcus Wallenberg-Director, Investor AB; Chairman AB Electrolux, Saab AB, are the Co-Presidents. During his tenure as Co-Chair, Prabodhan was addressed by several leading luminaries including Right Honourable Mr David Cameron- Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Mr Arun Jaitley, Mr P Chidambaram-the incumbent finance minsiter of India and his predecessor respectively and Right Honourable Mr George Osborne-Chancellor of Exchequer, UK.
An Honorary Consul General of the Republic of San Marino in India, Mr Analjit Singh is a member of the Founder Executive Board of the Indian School of Business (ISB), India’s top ranked B-School, and has served as Chairman of Board of Governors of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee- India’s oldest engineering college. He has instituted a shcolarship fund for merirtorious management students from India at his alma mater-Gradaute School of Management-Boston University. The scholarship runs under the rubric MAS (Max Analjit Singh Scholarship).
Amongst his private businesses, Mr Analjit Singh has invested in Mullineux Family Wines- now renamed Mullineux & LeeuFamily Wines. This award-winning producer renowned for their exceptional portfolio of wines is situated in Riebeek-Kasteel in the Swartland, a wine region 50 km north of Cape Town, South Africa. He acquired and amalgamted three prominent farms in Franschhoek to develop Dassenberg Estates-an exclusive boutique luxury hotel, spa, winery and wine tasting facility that is set to open in latter half of 2015.
Through his role as the Chairman of the Max India Foundation and Bhai Mohan Singh Foundation, he is actively involved in social service and philanthropy. He has been honoured with the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award (Service Category) and the Golden Peacock Award for Leadership and Service Excellence. In 2014 he was awarded with Spain’s second highest civilian honour, the Knight Commander of the Order of Queen Isabella and the Distinguished Alumni Award from Boston University.
- Proposed Speaking points – Max India Annual Day 2010
- Proposed Speaking points – Chairman’s Award, MHC
- Proposed speaking points – BAS Chief Guest at the Institute of Technology & Management, Gurgaon
- Proposed speaking points – Max Bupa Launch Town Hall
- Speaking points – India Inc. 500 Awards
- BAS Speech points: Mohali and Bhatinda groundbreaking ceremony
- BAS Speech points: MSF Annual Day 2009
- BAS Speech points: Max Cancer Care Center launch
- BAS Speech points: NRZOI Conference
- BAS Speech to NYL Board